Interviews and Columns
If you’d like to read more of my writing, hear me on podcasts, or read interviews with me, you can find the links to do so below. I have regular “columns” at a number of other sites, and I’m asked to interview from time to time.
- MVB “Blogger of the Month” at DZone.
- Profile of DaedTech on We Do TDD.
- Interview about static analysis on the blog of Federico Tomassetti
- Interview with Paysa for their blog.
- Developer on Fire Episode 127, “Options”
- Pete on Software, Episode 45, “Erik Dietrich on the Expert Beginner”
- Ruby Rogues, Episode 296, “The Future of Work in Web Development with Erik Dietrich”
- Developer On Fire, Episode 228, “Developer Hegemony“
- Simple Programmer, “The Future of Software Development (With Erik Dietrich)”
- NET Rocks, Episode 1438, “The Evolution of Software Development Careers with Erik Dietrich”
- Leanpub Podcast Interview With Erik Dietrich, Author of Developer Hegemony: The Future of Labor
- TechYourChance interview on AI and the future of programming
Internet Properties That I Own (Or My Business Does)
- Hit Subscribe
- Make Me a Programmer
- The Mascara Wand (this one is my wife’s)
- The Business of Freelancing Podcast
- A Podbean Podcast where I’m putting the audio for my freelancing Q&A video series. (Or on player.fm, if you prefer)
- A Glitch Site that I’m using to prototype some tooling for HS clients and maintain a digest of stuff I like.
- Linktr.ee account that I’m trying to figure out how to use.
- This random page/site for publishing stuff super quickly.
- A neocities site that we’re using as a playpen for some R&D.
- A write.as blog to which we publish digests.
- A MyStrikingly site to which we’re publishing digests.
- A softr site, with which we’re experimenting with a knowledge base format.
- A github io site for Hit Subscribe.
- A Mailchimp site for Hit Subscribe.
- A button down email list
- Something called AllMyFaves
- A ghost site for trying out content creation
- A notion site for creating some knowledge repos.